The pent style roof helps keep the shed low profile without impacting useable space whilst a double window (with one opening panel) lets in natural light. The roof is boarded with OSB and the floor is tongue and groove boarded. A ledge and braced door has three T hinges with fitting for a padlock.
Chart Shed Specifications
- Wall Framing75mm x 50mm Pressure Treated Timber
- Wall Cladding19mm x 125mm Pressure Treated Shiplap Cladding
- Roof38mm x 50mm supports with 11mm OSB board covering and Mineral Felt outer
- Floor75mm x 50mm pressure treated timber bearers 400mm centres and T & G Boarded
- DoorLedged & braced 762mm x 1830mm with tee hinges